Written In the Stars was my first F/F romance and the story did not disappoint. These characters were so lovable, vulnerable, heart warming and memorable. I will be thinking about the love story of Darcy and Elle for a long time.
Here’s 5 things about the book (4 I loved and 1 I didn’t):
- I loved the characters (both main and supporting). They were well fleshed out and we got a good look into both of their minds.
- The fake dating trope is one of my favorites, and I loved the way this one was executed.
- The banter was so much fun! I chuckled quite a bit while reading it.
- The vulnerability of the characters both in the present story and in their back stories was beautiful.
- I didn’t love the open door aspect of the romance (it’s getting HOT in there, y’all). If steam makes you uncomfortable, either skip this one or be prepared to skip a few sections.
This one got a solid 3.75 stars from me and I really look forward to reading the spin off book featuring Darcy’s brother, Brendon!
To purchase this book from Amazon or your favorite independent bookstore via Bookshop.org, click the links I provided! These are affiliate links, meaning I make a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you for considering purchasing through my links!