Click the following links to read the book synopsis on The StoryGraph or Goodreads!
Finlay Donavan may be my new best literary friend, and I’m not mad about it. Elle Cosimano has also made it onto my auto read list, so I would call this reading experience a win, right? I laughed, I was intrigued, and I felt so seen by this novel.
Here are 5 things I love about this book:
- Finlay’s character was a hot mess express, and I related to that on so many levels. She’s just a mom trying to figure things out – my exact job title right now – and I loved how well this was portrayed.
- A good book isn’t a great book unless it has a rockin’ supporting cast, and I was obsessed with Vero, Georgia, Nick…all of them, really.
- The mystery was pretty intricate without being undigestible. I never felt confused but there was still a lot going on!
- The mix of humor and with the heavy subjects addressed made the whole thing so much easier and more fun to read!
- The fact that it is going to be a series. It ended with a cliffhanger, yes, but that means WE GET TO HANG OUT WITH FINLAY MORE!
5 out of 5 glowing stars here. I loved Finlay so much and cannot wait to see what she is up to with the next book!
Mention of domestic abuse
Mention of infidelity
To purchase the book via Amazon or Bookshop.org, please consider using my provided links. This will provide me with a small commission at no cost to you!